krj

what uses have you found for sea water on your boat, especially on
longer cruises? do you cook with it? if so, what dishes? does anyone
boil or steam veges in it? do people bathe with salt water? Any other
interesting uses you've been able to come up with?

Thanks
Shaun

The salt content of sea water is too high to cook most dishes. We have a
foot pump in the gally and use sea water to wash dishes then use a
little fresh water to rinse them. We also bath off the stern in sea
water then use a little fresh water from the sun shower to rinse.
krj