Don White

John Wentworth wrote:

snip drivel...

Cheer up, at least it's not the Preparation H brothers. Oh yeah, I think
the black helicopters have identified your house and marked you for
assimilation in the event of hostilities, pray for peace. No more
complaints about softwood, or you'll get the hardwood.

Thanks..that's a good one and so fitting...
the 'Preparation H Brothers'. I love it and presume I have your
permission to use it when I'm harassed by either JimH or JohnH.

As far as the softwood...tell that international outlaw you call a
president...we want our $5 billion back that he's stolen from us.