Jere Lull

In article . com,
wrote:

I went to my boat today to tie up for any surge from Katrina

Was worried about her, and you. Everything come out okay? .... ANYthing
come out okay?

and found
for the second time that kids have been aboard smoking pot. They do
not steal anything or do any damage but they do leave butts and ashes.

Some good points by others. I'd document and take pics for your
protection, but if they're not doing any harm otherwise, I'd let it
alone, except possibly to leave a note asking them to clean up a bit
more after themselves.

Some of the neighborhood kids terrorize our neighbors who try to correct
their behavior. They don't bother us because we simply ask them to be a
bit more careful so they don't hurt themselves.

Main point: You have kids of that age. Some or most of the nay-sayers
don't. AND you have first hand experience in what happens to kids that
are caught with drugs. I trust your perceptions and intuition.

--
Jere Lull
Xan's Pages: