Doug Kanter

Default OT Bush hatred

"John H" wrote in message

If you're referring to his "pretty much the same" comment, he was being
sarcastic, John. I think you've missed obvious sarcasm before. We're

gonna
have to agree on some sort of little symbol, just for you. :-)

No, I was referring specifically to, "...Bush ordered men under his
control into combat so that his father's and his Vice President's
companies could roll up tremendous profits."

Well....all his other reasons have pretty much evaporated. He says our main
goal was to eliminate Saddam because he was a bad boy, but we've done
nothing about other bad boys, so that reason is silly. Why not stomp on
Sudan? We know that's a zoo full of terrorists, too. How about Indonesia and
the Phillippines?

Sounds like 'hate talk' to me. If their were an iota of truth in the
accusation, Clark, Dean, Kerry, et al (especially Sharpton) would have
already used it.

They don't need to.