John Wentworth

Don White wrote:

Please don't Smither me. Bad enough dealing with the 'H' brothers.

"Smither" you? You really need to step back for a moment and think about
your involvement in this hog rassle. Do you want to make a career of
being Harry's spear carrier? Supporting a particular political position
should not require a total suspension of common courtesy; what does this
thread have to do with a Scout boat and rotten wood?

Cheer up, at least it's not the Preparation H brothers. Oh yeah, I think
the black helicopters have identified your house and marked you for
assimilation in the event of hostilities, pray for peace. No more
complaints about softwood, or you'll get the hardwood.