Don White

John Wentworth wrote:
Don White wrote:

Now who just recently quoted.."quibble as you may"?
Do you think that person would mind me borrowing his quote?

Don, I'm proud of you. Your post was almost the last word in a
singularly meaningless thread, you should take pride in adding no value
to a pointless conversation. The original poster is interested in a used
Scout boat, and wondered if rotted wood was a common problem. Did you
notice that his first post was his last post? Do you suppose he will
return?

This forum has become a playground for a half-dozen people who view it
as their personal blog. Harry has a leading role, but there are several
supporting players.

Please don't Smither me. Bad enough dealing with the 'H' brothers.