Don White

PocoLoco wrote:

Herring is now part of the official coverup for the slime known as Hertvik.

He seems to have appointed himself JimH's bodyguard. Whenever I post
something that may not flatter Jim, John usually butts in to hold his hand.

No Don. I think of Canadians as a pretty independent breed. I have met several
during my Army days, and that's the way they struck me. Perhaps the ones I met
were different from most Canadians.

Your puppy-dogging of krause is very much at odds with my perception of
Canadians.

Do your thing.

As I've said a number of times...please do not judge all Canadians by my
posts.
I certainly don't judge all Americans by the behaviour of George W & gang.