basskisser

Default boat thieves back in busiess insurance results

"NOYB" wrote in message om...
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Reuters, however, doesn't close its reports with requests that
readers support a particular candidate, nor does it flash ads on its
site for Rush or the pack of neonazis on Fox.

Which makes Reuters all the more dangerous. At least Newsmax has a
"disclaimer". ;-)

Heheh. I am certain that a day of fishing with you would result in both
of us getting in a lot of trouble.

Who has the Slammer 560s for $110? I'd be interested in the price for
the smalleet models...

They didn't list the smaller models on their website., but I'd call and ask.
Here's the link:
http://www.bigtackle.com/Scripts/pro...?idproduct=148

You could always buy the 460 for $110.95, and take it back to a local
(blank)-Mart to "exchange" for a 260. ;-)

(blank)=Sport, Wal, K, etc.

Ah, the great mantra of the right, screw anybody you can. No conscience.