Jim Carter

Nothing like a mellow Cuban cheroot while fishing or out on the back
porch on a beautiful star filled evening.

A couple three a week leaves me feeling very mellow.

Now, as to sailing the Halman up, I don't know about that, but every
time I've been to Canada, I've had a hard time finding them -
apparently Canadians don't smoke cheroot style cigars.

So I have an alternate source. :)

Your country is safe - I can't see invasion.

In Canada, there are lots of places to get some genuine Cuban "Cheroots".
It's just that cigar people here don't call them that.
Here you can purchase the brand name "Guantanamera" and ask for the model
"Decimos". You will not be disappointed. It is a lighter based blend of
leaf from the region of Vuelta Arriba in Cuba. Not too expensive either!
You could also try the Cohiba short ones and just clip the end to turn it
into a "Cheroot" type cigar. These are very expensive. This is the brand
that Fidel smoked.

Jim