Don White

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 00:57:31 GMT, Don White
wrote:

PocoLoco wrote:

Don, I can see how Harry's posts may increase your respect for southern
Maryland. Do you think your posts increase respect for Canadians?

You would judge the population of an entire country by my posts?
I don't know if I should be flattered or scared. Someone in Ottawa might
feel the need to silence me lest George W. decides to invade and teach
us a lesson.

As long as they bring back a case of Cuban cheroots for me, I say
let's invade!!!

I'm running low so the sooner the invasion begins, the better. :)

I don't smoke those 'stinky cigars', but I imagine they're available
here. Sail that Halman 20 up..you'll feel right at home and you can pick
out your own.