*JimH*

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:02:22 GMT, Don White
wrote:

I asked the same question a week or so ago.
He got upset and ranted how dare I question his wife's condition etc.
Lets see if he gives you a civil truthful answer.

C'mon guys... that just isn't an appropriate place to go. If he's
lying, shame on him.... in any case, shame on you....

I am not lying Gene. Why this ever became a personal issue with my wifes
medical condition is beyond me...especially when they know nothing about the
problems she has to endure.

It actually sickens me that some stoop so low as to bring my wife into
things.

But why am I not surprised?