Don White

Harry Krause wrote:
*JimH* wrote:

BTW Krause............nice job in ruining what was a nice boating thread.

Idiot.

Just following in your footsteps and those of your coterie of crumbs here.

BTW, to what do you attribute your wife's recovery? I mean, it must be
a miracle, eh? You sold off a larger, more comfy boat, you said, because
your wife was suffering from some undisclosed illness, and last week you
picked up a bay bouncer, so I presume that whatever ailed her no longer
does.

Good for her.

I asked the same question a week or so ago.
He got upset and ranted how dare I question his wife's condition etc.
Lets see if he gives you a civil truthful answer.