*JimH*

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:
BTW Krause............nice job in ruining what was a nice boating thread.

Idiot.

Just following in your footsteps and those of your coterie of crumbs here.

BTW, to what do you attribute your wife's recovery? I mean, it must be a
miracle, eh? You sold off a larger, more comfy boat, you said, because
your wife was suffering from some undisclosed illness, and last week you
picked up a bay bouncer, so I presume that whatever ailed her no longer
does.

Good for her.

Actually her condition is worsening. And you obviously know nothing about
her specific medical condition...what she can do or can't do.

my wife's expense.

You are pathetic Krause.

But we already knew that.