*JimH*

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
*JimH* wrote:

I paid under $80 for a brand-new, sealed box, retail Plextor PX-716A.
Not a repack, not B goods. A goods.

Bull****. No link, as expected. Just more BS from you.

When was the last time you went boating Krause?
Dind't buy the Plextor off an internet store, nor did I say or imply I
did.

I didn't say you did. But most retail stores have internet sites.

I guess you will now tell me that the store you bought it from doesn't.

All I stated was that I did not buy the Plextor from an internet site.

Boating? Last week. Crummy weather all weekend, rainy.

So when was the last time you were out Krause? I was out Thursday,
Friday and Sunday.

I was out last week, but, as I stated, the weather was rainy all weekend,
so I didn't bother.

Good for you. You need to relax on the boat more often.

I kinda figured you'd never come up with any prices.

Actually I just made a call and found one for $65.

Yeah, there are some used ones and repacks on eBay. I saw those.

Nope. Brand spanking new.

Why don't you spec out and price a nice P4 Socket 775 box for us, Jim,
just middle of the road, so we know you're for real on this. You
know...your best recommendations for a standard PC, item, price, et
cetera. Use brand names.

Bet you won't.

Yep, I won't.....until you step up to the plate and meet my original bet.

Not a chance.

I figured as much.

As it now stands it is clear that I can build a faster and higher quality
computer at a lower price than you did. You obviously have no clue about
computers. We already know you don't have a clue about boating.

Hee-hee.