Starbucks

JimH,
The reason Harry can not get a rise out of you, is because you have not
fabricated a fictious life for rec.boats. Harry is so insecure, whenever
someone points out his lack of a lobster boat, a degree from Yale (hell he
went to U of Kansas),a young beautiful wife (I have seen a picture of her,
she is nothing to write home about, his description of her is similar to all
his other lies) or a successful company, he cringes. Have you noticed that
Harry has been on his best behavior (remember we are talking "Harry
Standards") since his latest lies were proven to be lies. The key to
controlling Harry is just keep his ego deflated.

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
Starbucks wrote:
Harry,
Since you really don't have any computer credential yourself, it seems
that JimH has hit a very sensitive nerve. I am curious, why is a
successful writer who is paid hundreds of dollar and hour to write,
wasting his time building a computer, instead of paying someone with
credentials to put it together. You can have someone with credentials
build it for less than you earn in one hour.

Is it possible you have chased away all of your clients and can't
afford it?

Duh! If you ask, you'll find people in here who work on their own
boats...yet could make more money doing what they do best while hiring
someone else who'll work cheaper.
It's the satisfaction of starting and completing a task yourself.
note: girlie men do not understand this concept.

Smithers is playing you, Don. He's trying oh so hard as he always does to
try to get a "rise" out of me, and he's not succeeding, because he's once
again in my dumpster. As if I would take gratuitous advice from a
dipstick like Smithers.

You're mostly correct in your assessment of why I usually assemble my own
PC's. Another reason is that it really isn't very difficult. It took me
about three hours to assemble the components, and the one that took the
most time was the case, since it had so many custom parts. I even
remembered to put the grease between the CPU and its fan.

As I stated previously, I wouldn't let Hertvik squeegee my windshield.

Quote "He's trying oh so hard as he always does to try to get a "rise" out
of me, and he's not succeeding, "

Ditto.