Woodchuck

Under warranty= they will find nothing wrong.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:04:19 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Yo Ho is at the dealership for diagnosis and repair of a minor
electrical anomaly. This past week, while running with the battery
switch on "BOTH," and cruising at 4000 rpm, I noticed that the
voltmeter, after about an hour, dropped to 11.6 volts.

I shut the engine off, switched onto one battery, and the voltage went
up to about 13.5 volts, then after about an hour dropped again.

All the battery connections are tight.

I'm guessing voltage regulator, but that's just a guess.

A brand new $1.00 to whoever guesses what the dealer's mechanic
diagnoses and repairs.

Expensive.

Send me my dollar.

Free. It's still in warranty.