Starbucks

Don,
I don't disagree with you, but Harry is the person who emphasized the need
for computer credentials. Since Harry does not have "credentials", and he
makes hundreds of dollars an hour, shouldn't he allowed someone with
credentials put together his computer?

"Don White" wrote in message
Starbucks wrote:
Harry,
Since you really don't have any computer credential yourself, it seems
that JimH has hit a very sensitive nerve. I am curious, why is a
successful writer who is paid hundreds of dollar and hour to write,
wasting his time building a computer, instead of paying someone with
credentials to put it together. You can have someone with credentials
build it for less than you earn in one hour.

Is it possible you have chased away all of your clients and can't afford
it?

Duh! If you ask, you'll find people in here who work on their own
boats...yet could make more money doing what they do best while hiring
someone else who'll work cheaper.
It's the satisfaction of starting and completing a task yourself.
note: girlie men do not understand this concept.