DSK

I went to my boat today to tie up for any surge from Katrina and found
for the second time that kids have been aboard smoking pot. They do
not steal anything or do any damage but they do leave butts and ashes.

As somebody else pointed out, the slightest residue will alert a drug
dog and *you* will be in jail with your boat confiscated.

... wonder if anyone else has any
suggestions for a way to warn them without hurting them.

Get a python... the snake kind... and leave him in the boat. They won't
ever come back, and will probably tell enough other people about the
boat with the snake that you won't have to worry about petty crime.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King