CA

Right to the point! Speaking of boats, There is a woman who "lives
aboard" a boat here in Sunny Southern California. You can "#%?!"(what
Bob said) for a beer. She is "#%?!" my Man when she needs her car
repaired, I guess he's the blond one here. If she can get him, she can
have him! I have better things to do, life is to short to waste on
fighting. Besides, He would never leave me
C'mon dboh, llighten up! Try putting your arms around her, kiss her
on the neck and say "Let's spend the night on the boat", Raise your
eyebrow with a smile. Now think of the BEST "@%?!" that you've never
had, and have it!
Sounds good to me! Happy sailing!!!
I want to go too!