RG

Default Calif Bill

Not nice!

But nuts-on accurate. Perhaps you've forgotten Lloyd's incredibly
insensitive posts to this group at that time. When he was admonished by
numerous regulars of the group at the time (myself included), he claimed to
be so emotionally scarred by the backlash that he swore to leave the group
and never return. No apology was ever offered, as I recall. Unfortunately,
it wasn't long and he was back with his moronic posts and ceaseless
anti-American rhetoric. You were here at the time, Bill. I'm surprised
that you've forgotten. There's so few of us left here from that time. I
may be one of the few that remember. It would make for an interesting
Google search.