CaptMP

Default Grady White Quality

FishFan wrote: ".... All of these issues w/ Grady's are well documented here
and other places and none of them are serious problems not found on other
boats. Fixing them is all part of the normal maintenance routine on a 15 year
old boat, although I would have expected the Grady to have less problems then
the Bayliner.
Oh well, at least I have better resale value."

While you may in fact be able to ask more for your '89 Grady than your Dads '89
Bayliner, you must remember that you probably paid better than twice the money
for the Grady in the first place.
I'll bet you two have had fun though the years but I wonder if the Grady
supplied that much more enjoyment.
Best wishes
Mike
'99 2052