Sam

They don't need to be busted since they're not wrecking anything, but
if they're leaving residue that's your liability when the CG sticks
their nose into your business. Zero tolerance. You can't legally rig up
a loaded shotgun to the door, but you could rig up one of those aerosol
air horns to the door or a trip wire. Or a whole bunch of pots and pans
to crash unto the floor. Or both. I can see the air horn loading their
pants, scrambling head over heels out of the boat, up the dock and out
of the vicinity in a blind panic which would be vastly entertaining to
see. You could add to the horn and the pans with a tape recording of a
snarling, barking, attacking beast and I'll bet you could have them
screaming as they run. There could be a silver lining to this whole
episode if you get it on video. Sam