Roger Long

That is a very, very, good point. The drug cops will take your boat
if they find a single seed because it boosts their "body count" and
looks good at evaluation time without having to actually confront
someone who might shoot at them.

--

Roger Long

wrote in message
I went to my boat today to tie up for any surge from Katrina and
found
for the second time that kids have been aboard smoking pot.

I would report this to the police and keep a copy of the report on
your
boat.

If you are ever stopped for a search by the USCG and they bring a
dog
aboard and find pot remnants, YOU will be the one in trouble and in
danger of losing your boat - UNLESS you have reported the illegal
entry
to the police and kept your copy to show the coasties.