Peggie Hall

prodigal1 wrote:

Peggie Hall wrote:

I hate to give away my age, but it wasn't MY generation...the Boomers
came after me. And I agree: my god, what the baby boomers have done to
this society! THEY were the ones who chose to let daycare warehouse
their kids instead of raising 'em themselves...their kids have made
the same choice...and now we have a third generation of "warehoused"
kids coming up who've had no real "raising," and who are so desperate
for any real attention--postive OR negative--from adults that they'll
even shoot their schoolmates and teachers to get it.

"it's not MY fault, it's someone else..."

That's NOT what I said OR even implied...and you know it's not.

nice cop out Peggie. moral high ground you do not have. if it takes an
entire village to raise a child, what part did you play or are you
playing in the creation/maintenance of that village?

I chose not to have children, because I could not stay home to raise
them. I think my part in "the village" is obvious from my previous
comments: if parents can't be bothered to teach their children that
actions have consequences, the "village" has to do it. If the "village"
won't assume any responsibility either, the "village" has no choice but
to accept being victimized...which is apparently what "dbohara" has
decided to do.

--
Peggie