Peggie Hall

bob wrote:

no offense peggie but your generation has really screwed up the kids
today. the statistics i read make me sick to my stomach. nothing
personal but my god, what the baby boomers have done to this society

I hate to give away my age, but it wasn't MY generation...the Boomers
came after me. And I agree: my god, what the baby boomers have done to
this society! THEY were the ones who chose to let daycare warehouse
their kids instead of raising 'em themselves...their kids have made the
same choice...and now we have a third generation of "warehoused" kids
coming up who've had no real "raising," and who are so desperate for any
real attention--postive OR negative--from adults that they'll even shoot
their schoolmates and teachers to get it.

I can do 20 minutes without barely even pausing for breath on what I
believe to be the underlying causes and who is to blame...but this isn't
the place, so I'll tiptoe quietly out now...

--
Peggie