Peggie Hall

I do not want to get them
in trouble for the pot smoking and do not really want to get them in
trouble for using my boat while doing no damage.

You're kidding! What they're doing is illegal--they're trespassing as
well as using illegal drugs. By not prosecuting, you're condoning
both--and lord knows, in our wacky society today, what you could be
charged with or sued for if something did happen while they're aboard
your boat. You're worried about THEIR getting hurt while they're
stoned...has it occurred to you that they could set fire to your boat?
Or that when they figure out your boat is a safe "crack house" for them,
how many more they'll invite to join 'em? And what THAT could escalate into?

What is it with adults who don't think kids should learn that actions
have consequences? And that illegal actions have very unpleasant
consequences...

--
Peggie