Toller

On rec.woodworking, I asked about how to drill the holes parallel to the
sides. Someone suggested going in with a hole saw through the sides. That
will weaken the board, but done down low where there is no torque, that
should not matter; expecially if I go over it with fiberglass. And I could
get in more lead.
I suppose my concern there would be after a capsize, when I pulling down on
the board to get the boat back up I would be putting a lot of force on a
weakened area. Hmm..

I know I can't get in enough weight to make it self-righting or anything
like that, but just giving me a little more time to react to gusts would be
nice.