JamesgangNC

Maybe this is beyond your skill level.

"CommanderDave" wrote in message
Hello All,

My v belt for the power Steering unit broke. I am having a hell of a time
figuring how to loosen the pump so I can install new belt. I got a line
drawing, and it seems to suggest that I loosen the whole bracket that
bolts
to the block, and pivot it to get the new belt on and tighten. Can anyone
confirm this? This engine has a fresh water cooling system installed above
the Water pump, v-belts and part of the power steering unit making it a
struggle to see what is doing what. Maybe I'm whining now. In any case if
anyone could give me directions I would much appreciate it.

Thanks...dave