Harry Krause

Default OT--An interesting piece on Bush

NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
WaIIy wrote:
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 09:53:28 -0600, Messing In Boats
wrote:

Since we in the US appear to have decided to be rulers of
the universe, let’s elect John Kerry, a real veteran and war hero, as
our commander-in-chief.

Yup, an admitted baby-killer and traitor marching under the North
Vietnamese flag.

What a putz.

So, Wally, just how many times have you fallen off the roof onto your
head? You're damned close to permanently retiring the trophy as the
dumbest foch ever to post in this newsgroup. Tuuk is still in the
competition, though.

You obviously don't read basskisser's posts. Shelikoff and he had a "you're
an idiot...no you are" post going for about 3 months. I know Steve wasn't
the idiot, either.

It matters not...the dumbest poster here is Wally...unless it is Tuuk.

--
Email sent to is never read.