NOYB

Default OT Bush hatred

"DSK" wrote in message
NOBBY wrote:

The Constitution doesn't grant the right to take another life.

Actually, the Constitution doesn't address that issue drectly. But it

certainly
does not grant the right of one group to impose it's religious beliefs, in

the
form of law, on the entire country.

Abortion has nothing to do with one's religious belief. Abortion and
religion shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence, IMO. It's a
scientific and legal issue. Science and the law get their basis in
"objectivity". Religion gets its basis in "subjectivity". The debate has
now progressed to exactly the point where it should be: at what point is the
fetus considered "alive"? I say it's when the heart starts beating.

You keep calling yourself "conservative", but have yet to mention one

single
"conservative" issue that you believe in.

Actually, I posted a list of conservative principles some time ago. Oddly
enough, all the Bush cheerleaders were silent. Shall I post it again?

Sure. It'll be worth a chuckle.