Peter Clinch

Bernie Inakayak wrote:

I seem to be able to manage it regardless of the conditions Peter. In
fact somebody at my kayak club commented that I am far too fond of
swimming! Maybe there is some truth in that: I am a beginner at
kayaking, but I don't mind throwing myself into it as I am not much
concerned about the consequences of a capsize.

Depends on exactly what you're doing and where as to whether it's going
to be a problem. Sailing past the last safe takeout before a grade 6
Daft Thing because you're underwater and thus not in control is a rather
different matter to going over playing polo in a pool, for example...

Though if you routinely go over in /any/ conditions on a routine basis
it suggests you may be in a boat that's not very well suited to your
experience/requirements.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK