Jack Dale

Default Is Vesuvius open in the winter?

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 19:02:51 GMT, "Jim Carter"
wrote:

"Lloyd Sumpter" wrote in message
news Looking for a "different" destination once my new engine is running. I
hear the bar at Vesuvius (on Saltspring Island) is worth a visit - is it
open year-round, or does it close for the winter? Is there a dock there?
Can I anchor?Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36 - new engine in, waiting for fuel and water...

Hi Lloyd: Try this www.mobyspub.com/pub.html

Moby's is in Ganges, on the other side of the island. If you are
going to Moby's have a beer and a Lamburgini ( a great burger made
with lamb and chutney) for me. I will not be out until May.

Jack

Jack Dale
Swiftsure Sailing Academy
Director/ISPA and CYA Instructor