NOYB

Default OT Bush hatred

"DSK" wrote in message
NOBBY wrote:

Correct. I don't own a gun. I was speaking rhetorically.

You don't have a gun, as in "This is my rifle, this is my gun, this
one's for fighting, and this one's for fun?" Wow. That explains a lot.

Oh wait, you mean that you are opposed to "gun control laws" in the
abstract, even though it doesn't apply to you;

If I wanted to buy a gun, the Constitution affords me that right.

the same way you're
against legal abortion,

The Constitution doesn't grant the right to take another life. I happen to
oppose the death penalty, too. Killing is only acceptable in self-defense.
Of course, you and I will disagree on what's considered self-defense.

even though you will neither adopt an unwanted
child nor ever be faced with pregnancy issues yourself...

You speak so matter-of-factly about issues you know nothing about...

You *must* be a left wing whacko trying to discredit the right, Nobby.
Nobody is that devoted to hypocrisy as a principle...

You keep calling yourself "conservative", but have yet to mention one single
"conservative" issue that you believe in.