John Wentworth

Default Is Vesuvius open in the winter?

"Shiver Me Timbers" wrote in message Then tell us
everything you know about the Athabasca tar sands.

I know that Lloyd had better not wait in port to fill Far Cove with fuel
from there. And what ever happened to his question about the Vesuvius Bar?

Funny, the most complaints about Canada I've heard came from Canadians, but
they sure didn't want to hear any from the USA. Oh well, I guess it's that
way here also.
Of course, Canadians would have no reason to complain about the USA They
must like the place, they all live a few miles from our border. Maybe just
trying to keep an eye on us. Tell you what, in the interest of international
goodwill ,we'll trade you Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson for Celine
Dion and 10 cases of Molson, straight up. In fact, you can keep Celine,
send the Molson.....