NOYB

Default boat thieves back in busiess insurance results

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
WaIIy wrote:

them...

I'll find the link, but here's the On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 14:33:23 GMT,

"NOYB" wrote:

"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
Do you have a link to his affiliation with those extremists? I'd like

email
it back to text:

Soros is not the only billionaire Democrat financier. Peter Lewis,
chairman of the aptly named Progressive auto-insurance company appears
to be matching Soros dollar for dollar. Lewis recently pledged $10
million to Americans Coming Together and matched a $2.5 million Soros
pledge to the far-left group MoveOn.org.

http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/1039408/posts

To the usual crowd of right-wing idiots here, the American Red Cross is
a communist front organization.

Hey! I like the Red Cross. Every year around Christmas time, I get a half
dozen new patients who break a tooth or pull a crown out with one of the
Tootsie Rolls they hand out.