DSK

Default OT Bush hatred

NOBBY wrote:

The non-U.S. economies depend more on us than we do them.

If you're talking about exporting US industries abroad to take advantage of
reduced envronmental controls and cheap labor, then yes.

But to write off the whole issue of the balance of payments and of currency
valuation, you're living in a dream world. Besides, how would Wal-Mart stay in
business if they couldn't bully their foreign suppliers?

... We're making it
clear that to do business with us economically, countries must be on board
with us as we fight the war on terror.

"We" aren't doing anything of the kind. Statements like this are so ridiculous
you'd have to be a leftist whacko trying to discredit Bush to say it.

But hey, Republicans are supposed to be so great at foreign policy, I

guess this
is just a sample...

Republicans have a spine.

You mean Republicans have stock options.... with regard to fortitude,
Republicans as a group seem to average out the same as other people... not
counting all the prominent Republican chickenhawks, that is....

DSK