Big Mike

"Terry Spragg" wrote in message

Don White wrote:
Would us doing this requiring assuage your moral obligation to do the
best you can to make this world perfect and safe for every idiot?

I say let 'em strike dirt, even move right on in to stay. The idiots
deserve it, and it's not our fault, so why should we pay such a price in
tax supported requirements, to straight jacket and spoon feed every idiot
you tyrant, you? Geeze, Louise!

My sailboat is a bilge keeler, draught 2-10", moored in shallow water
near rocks, but you wouldn't know from looking, unless you were looking
at a chart! Now I know what it is what baits all those idiots from
across the river to buzz by close. I was flattered to think they thought
my boat so lovely that they must have pictures. You have disallusioned
me. I am hurt.

Take warning, all you deep draught (3 feet?) power drivers. I will not
move my boat, and you all may come to regret that I do have a functioning
anchor light, though I guess now I have to lie awake at night wondering
if it too attractive, unsportsmanlike bait.

"Don White" wrote in message :
Say what?
I didn't write any of the above. That's the truth...and the whole truth!

Ooops sorry about that... When removing the extras, your name seems to have
been left in there from another post. it's confirmed, Don White is telling