NOYB

Default OT Bush hatred

"DSK" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

Whoa. Hold on a minute. I thought you claimed to be a lifelong

Republican
who just changed his stripes because you didn't like Bush? Your true

colors
are showing here.

Your bad memory (or your penchant for telling outright lies) is showing

here.

When did I ever claim to be a Republican at all, much less "lifelong?" I

am a
conservative... an old fashioned ie *real* conservative. I have

occasionally
voted Republican though.

Instead, BushCo has been a lone wolf and has gotten most of the rest

of
the world angry at us.

Too ****ing bad for the rest of the world.

Yep, let's just nuke all the dirty little non-Americans

I never said "non-Americans".

and hole up in our
bunkers for a couple of generations. Wouldn't be much of a change for you,
you've already got your head in the sand.

The United States could inflict a military defeat on the combined forces

of the
rest of the world, but we cannot fight several continents of dedicated
terrorists & suicide bombers.

We can drive them from each country one by one, however...and make sure we
replace any terrorist-friendly regimes with leaders who will wipe out the
terrorist cells for us. If you read today's NY Times article about
al-Zarqawi's plea for help to the al Qaeda's leaders, you'll see that our
plan is working. Al Qaeda realizes that once a new government and military
is created out of the friends and relatives of a country's citizens, then it
becomes harder to remove that government through violence...because it only
builds hatred among the population.

Nor would it be smart to try. The United States
cannot maintain it's economic position as a superpower without good trade
relations with most of the rest of the world. In short, telling the rest

of the
world to go **** itself is a very stupid and short sighted tactic.

The non-U.S. economies depend more on us than we do them. We're making it
clear that to do business with us economically, countries must be on board
with us as we fight the war on terror. Great Britain, Italy, Australia,
Spain, and a handful of other countries understand it...and will reap the
rewards. China has been helping us defuse the N. Korean crisis, and will
reap the rewards. The hell with France and Russia. Putin is starting to
make them look like the old Soviet Union...he's running old nuclear scenario
war games again, and his political adversary just disappeared off the face
of the Earth.

But hey, Republicans are supposed to be so great at foreign policy, I

guess this
is just a sample...

Republicans have a spine.