NOYB

"thunder" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:55:39 +0000, Doug Kanter wrote:

Not our job to overthrow dictators. Other countries can do exactly what
we
did 229 years ago. If you want something done right, do it yourself.

Interesting to note, we have shed more American blood (casualties, not
deaths), overthrowing Saddam than we shed ridding ourselves of King
George.

Other "interesting" notes:

On average, more Americans died in a 2 week period of WWII than the entire
time period of both Gulf Wars combined.

On average, 526 Americans died each month in Vietnam vs. just under 65/mo in
the second Gulf War.

More Americans died on 9/11 than in both Gulf Wars combined.