NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
I never implied that Harry said anything about Chavez. Harry does seem
to be an apologist for Castro. Basically, his argument is that Castro
is better than Batista. Is that it Harry, pretty lame. My dog could
rule Cuba better than Batista. Of course this is a false argument
presented as if it was a choice between Batista and Castro. Why not
have a Cuba with a modern economy and freedom? Castro is nothing more
than a Stalinist dinosaur. He's a Caribbean Kim Jong Il.
My dog could also run the Venezulean economy better than it was run
before Chavez but htis does not mean Chavez is good.

Castro has done more to improve the lives of ordinary people in Cuba than
Batista, the dictator the US supported, ever did or would do.

Then why the huge efflux of Cuban refuges under Castro?