NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Bush should resign.
LOL. Yeah, whatever.
Yeah, we'll be in terrific shape when Bush's term ends. We should
wait until then for the Bush cancer to remove itself from our body
politic.
Harry,

There's a lot of interesting stuff that's about to be released in
the next several weeks that will turn the entire 9/11 Commission
Report completely on its ear.

This "Able Danger" story is growing legs, and even the news media
is starting to ask questions again as to why so many important
items were left out the 9/11 report.

When you tie in the "Able Danger" story with the Sandy Berger
sentencing, and the just-released-to-Congress report from Goss on
CIA intel failures, the airwaves will be flooded with news about an
enormous coverup headed by the likes of Berger, ben Veniste, and
Jamie Gorelick.

Nobody will care about Chavez, or Plamegate, or Bush's poll
numbers, or...

Yout boy Bush is an utter failure as a president. Trying to shift
the blame to the Clinton Administration is beyond old.
Shifting the blame isn't the intent of rehashing the issue.

"It's not the crime. It's the coverup"

I'm willing to let the cards fall as they may. If Bush
administration officials were involved in covering up intelligence
failures, then they should burn. If Clinton officials and Dems like
ben Veniste and Gorelick were involved, then they should burn.
The Bush Administration has been involved in one disaster after
another, and to date about all you have done is rationalize those
failures and attempt to pin them on the previous administration.
Clinton officials spent 7 years in office trying to make it appear as
if terrorist attacks within our borders were not state-sponsored.

There were coverups after the '93 WTC bombing, the '95 OKC bombing, the
'96 downing of TWA800, and the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole.

FOI Act lawsuits surrounding those events are running into continuous
stone-walling from the FBI, DoD, NTSB, CIA, and State Departments.

Goss is purging the dead wood from the intel agencies, and the new
folks won't be so eager to cover the rear ends of their predecessors.

Lt. Shaffer is the first example of the new atmosphere emerging among
the intel community.

You're just proving my point. Again.

The point is that as the *accurate* and *truthful* intel comes forward,
the argument for invading Iraq will just be made stronger.

I don't know what drugs you offer in your office, but you are taking too
many of them.

WHERE are the WMDs?

Wait for the intel.