Chris

"NOYB" wrote in message
nk.net...

Clinton officials spent 7 years in office trying to make it appear as if
terrorist attacks within our borders were not state-sponsored.

If this is the case, why has it taken so long to figure it out, and release
the information? It seems suspiciously "timely".

FOI Act lawsuits surrounding those events are running into continuous
stone-walling from the FBI, DoD, NTSB, CIA, and State Departments.

You mean a potential defendant's agents and organizations moving to block a
lawsuit that could be damaging to their parent agency? Wow. That's just
unheard of.

Goss is purging the dead wood from the intel agencies, and the new folks
won't be so eager to cover the rear ends of their predecessors.

I have never seen anyone with the loyalty to cover the incompetent or
directly criminal intentions of previous employees, especially when there's
no need. It's not in their best interest, should that person's job become
up for grabs.

I find it unlikely that Bush was not knowledgeable of any or all of these
events, and as you've stated in effect, coverups can be as important as the
crimes themselves.

So why shouldn't Bush resign?

He's either incompetent, with an incompetent or misleading staff, and should
be removed, or he's a deliberately criminal man, who has assisted the
coverup already in effect.

Either way, his approval rating is low, his ethics are sad and fully
questionable, and he has lost any touch he may have ever had with the common
citizen. He is not for the people, of the people, and by the people.

Personally, I think any President, or candidate, that even mentions
something to the effect of "vote for me, or there will be an attack on the
country" (which he did during his last campaign for re-election) should be
tried, and executed for treason.

He's a liar, and a traitor.