NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Bush should resign.
LOL. Yeah, whatever.

Yeah, we'll be in terrific shape when Bush's term ends. We should wait
until then for the Bush cancer to remove itself from our body politic.

Harry,

There's a lot of interesting stuff that's about to be released in the
next several weeks that will turn the entire 9/11 Commission Report
completely on its ear.

This "Able Danger" story is growing legs, and even the news media is
starting to ask questions again as to why so many important items were
left out the 9/11 report.

When you tie in the "Able Danger" story with the Sandy Berger sentencing,
and the just-released-to-Congress report from Goss on CIA intel failures,
the airwaves will be flooded with news about an enormous coverup headed
by the likes of Berger, ben Veniste, and Jamie Gorelick.

Nobody will care about Chavez, or Plamegate, or Bush's poll numbers,
or...

Yout boy Bush is an utter failure as a president. Trying to shift the
blame to the Clinton Administration is beyond old.

Shifting the blame isn't the intent of rehashing the issue.

"It's not the crime. It's the coverup"

I'm willing to let the cards fall as they may. If Bush administration
officials were involved in covering up intelligence failures, then they
should burn. If Clinton officials and Dems like ben Veniste and Gorelick
were involved, then they should burn.

Do you realize that German intelligence arrested two Iraqis in Germany about
6 months years prior to 9/11?

Iraqi Spies Reportedly Arrested in Germany 16 March 2001
Al-Watan al-Arabi (Paris) reports that two Iraqis were arrested in Germany,
charged with spying for Baghdad. The arrests came in the wake of reports
that Iraq was reorganizing the external branches of its intelligence service
and that it had drawn up a plan to strike at US interests around the world
through a network of alliances with extremist fundamentalist parties.

The most serious report contained information that Iraq and Osama bin Ladin
were working together. German authorities were surprised by the arrest of
the two Iraqi agents and the discovery of Iraqi intelligence activities in
several German cities. German authorities, acting on CIA recommendations,
had been focused on monitoring the activities of Islamic groups linked to
bin Ladin. They discovered the two Iraqi agents by chance and uncovered what
they considered to be serious indications of cooperation between Iraq and
bin Ladin. The matter was considered so important that a special team of CIA
and FBI agents was sent to Germany to interrogate the two Iraqi spies.

Did you catch that part?

"(Iraq) had drawn up a plan to strike at US interests around the world
through a network of alliances with extremist fundamentalist parties."

If intel was suppressed by anyone within the CIA or FBI in order to conceal
the fact that Iraq played a role in 9/11, don't you believe that it's
important to find out who quashed the info...and why?