NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Bush should resign.

LOL. Yeah, whatever.

Yeah, we'll be in terrific shape when Bush's term ends. We should wait
until then for the Bush cancer to remove itself from our body politic.

Harry,

There's a lot of interesting stuff that's about to be released in the next
several weeks that will turn the entire 9/11 Commission Report completely on
its ear.

This "Able Danger" story is growing legs, and even the news media is
starting to ask questions again as to why so many important items were left
out the 9/11 report.

When you tie in the "Able Danger" story with the Sandy Berger sentencing,
and the just-released-to-Congress report from Goss on CIA intel failures,
the airwaves will be flooded with news about an enormous coverup headed by
the likes of Berger, ben Veniste, and Jamie Gorelick.

Nobody will care about Chavez, or Plamegate, or Bush's poll numbers, or...