John H

Default Not about boats.... *is* about newsreaders....

On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 20:55:06 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

John H wrote:
On Sun, 08 Feb 2004 06:55:10 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message

I've watched a friend try to use his
Outlook as a news reader. What a mess.

A mess in what way???

He was trying to download a yEnc encoded binary. I don't know if he
ever figured out how to do it. We were on the telephone at the time. I
finally sent him Free Agent, which he upgraded to Agent.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Let's see. You and your friend couldn't figure out how to download a
file, or whether the software you were using could download a file, and
that makes that software a mess?

Is that an example of...Army think?

Harry, your lack of knowledge is showing.