Meindert Sprang

"Kees Verruijt" wrote in message
jesting
Not :-), :-( as I don't have that feature!

Can't you make your multiplexers field upgradable?
/jesting

Yes, I can probably. But I'm pretty low on internal memory, so adding a
loader to handle a field upgrade is a challenge, especially the decryption
algorithm takes up valuable space.
So for now, we offer upgrades by letting the customer return the units. This
also gives us the opportunity to swap boards if necessary on very old
multiplexers.

Actually, I am perfectly happy with the current set-up; everything is
reliable as it is. It just meant an extra day setting up the 3rd serial
port. I was lucky: my mini PC has 4 serial ports, and they can be set to
be RS-422 ports instead of RS-232. The multiplexer is USB, so plenty of
ports.

Your multiplexer still handles the important job of switching from
either GPS + Yeoman to/from Nobeltec sourced autopilot data.

Ah, the Auto Mode. That is indeed a greatly valued option :-)

Cheers/groeten,
Meindert