Bert Robbins

"thunder" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 01:31:30 +0000, Scooby Doo wrote:

Yet another cogent argument in favor of increased domestic production,
including that tiny 7% sliver of ANWR as well as offshore.

A little short sighted, and a little too late. M. King Hubbert's
predictions were correct. US oil production peaked in 1971 and has been
falling ever since. Get used to it. We can not produce our way out of
dependence on foreign oil, never, ever.

http://mwhodges.home.att.net/energy/energy-a.htm

What is wrong with sucking everyone else's oil out of their ground and
buring it up here in the US?

You and your ilk always use the canard of "dependence on foreign oil" as a
way to try and change the behavior of the people that live in the US to your
liking.