Calif Bill

Default Is Vesuvius open in the winter?

"Lloyd Sumpter" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 18:25:37 +0000, Jim Carter wrote:

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
news:_KPVb.20949 I thought you meant the volcano. I never heard of

them
turning it off
during the winter. And if you guys had gone to Iraq, you might have

fuel.

Hi Bill:
If you knew anything about Canada, you might know that we have more than
enough fuel and we sell our extra supplies to the good old USA.

Don't tell them THAT! They'll be invading us next (bad enough then Calif
was going to invade us for our electricity...)

Lloyd

I guess Jim had his Humor surgically removed under the socialized medical
system after a 10 year wait for a hospital appointment. As to invade for
electricity, might have been a good idea. BC Power was one of those
suppliers, who jacked up the rates sky high when our legislature screwed up
the electrical industry here.
Bill