basskisser

Default OT--An interesting piece on Bush

Messing In Boats wrote in message ...
It’s interesting to see how Bush twists legitimate queries about his
"military service" into attacks on the National Guard. Had I been
missing from my Army unit for more than 30 days back then, I would have
been “dropped from the rolls,” and labeled a deserter, not just AWOL,
although admittedly my daddy wasn’t nearly so well connected as his.
Also, if I were facing these kinds of questions about my service, I
would provide names of others with whom I had served that could verify
my attendance. Since we in the US appear to have decided to be rulers of
the universe, let’s elect John Kerry, a real veteran and war hero, as
our commander-in-chief.

Capt. Jeff, another real veteran

Couldn't agree more!