Peggie Hall

Dave wrote:

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 01:45:58 GMT, Peggie Hall said:

Rubber gasket...or, if the cap is round, rubber o-ring, which you can
find if you google Beckson (they make inspection port retrofit kits).
Call 'em and give 'em the size. O-rings should be replaced about every
5 years or so.

Thanks, Peggie. They weren't very encouraging when I called, but perhaps if
I pull the cap and take it up to their location they can match the O-ring.

I may know of another source...What's the diameter of the cap?

--
Peggie